Click On Links Below for Current Specials
8:00 a.m- 5:00 pm
Owner- Kurt Geremia
Over 25 years in experience.
A Family owned and operated business for 10 years located in sunny Rockledge, Florida.
From Mild to Wild we take pride in our service.
You can rely on us when you need us. We provide a full range of automotive repair and maintenance needs.
We specialize in classic cars and hot rods as well as your every day drivers and fleet vehicles.
If you are looking for an honest repair shop where integrity and a handshake still mean something, then you have come to the right place.
We look forward to meeting you and serving you.
SPRING BREAK is right around the corner! Make Memories and Avoid Mishaps with these tips:
1. When hitting the road to locations you aren't familiar with, don't always depend on your GPS. Invest in a traditional map in case of emergencies or spotty service. Once you arrive to your location, do your research and get familiar with the locations you want to see and ones you want to avoid as well as how to get back to your hotel.
2. Be aware of poor road conditions. Winter takes a toll on the roads and spring is the most common time for road repairs. When traveling in locations that have commonly harsh winters, keep your eyes open for potholes and poor roads. Be cautious through construction zones.
3. Spring Break is a time to kick back, relax and enjoy yourself. If this involves alcohol, never mix it with driving. Always drink responsibly and designate your driver. Take advantage of cab, shuttle and Uber services if needed. Remember, buzzed driving is drunk driving.
4. Have an emergency road kit in your car and program your phone with emergency numbers such as AAA. Let's face it, nothing can ruin your road trip faster than not being prepared. Have a kit that includes: a 1st aid kit, reflective warning triangles or flares, jump cables, a tire gauge, Fix-a-flat- a flashlight with backup batteries, a rain poncho, a warm blanket, a gallon of water, a cell phone chargers and clean rags.
5. Get your car checked out and road ready! A complete safety inspection of your car can save you a huge hassle on the road. Checking fluids, tires, tire pressure, brakes, and the general overall safety of your car is vital. Before you hit the road, bring your car to STRATEGIC AUTO REPAIR so that we can ensure your Spring Break trip will be a memorable one.